- Managing Partner
A Pennsylvania attorney for more than three decades, Randi J. Vladimer has exclusively been providing skilled and aggressive family law representation for Pennsylvania clients since 1991. Randi helps clients resolve challenging divorce and family law issues regarding divorce, custody, support, equitable distribution and alimony. She helps everyone she represents understand their legal options and makes every effort to resolve family law disputes. While encouraging clients to negotiate rather than litigate, she is always ready to try their cases in court when necessary.
What differentiates Randi's approach from those of other lawyers, is her dedication. Randi provides one-on-one attention to those she represents. She guides clients through the legal process so that they fully understand what to expect. She understands that her clients do not like surprises. Therefore, she always makes herself available to answer their inquiries.
Randi understands how important family law matters are to her clients. She will always strive to obtain the best possible outcome concerning their unique family law matter. The results she achieves make her respected both by her clients and her peers in the legal community.
Randi is also a certified mediator for divorce, support and custody cases.
Randi is an animal lover and owns three rescue Corgis, in addition to several horses. In 2010, Randi established Give a Dog a Bone which provides bones, treats, collars, leashes, blankets, towels to local rescues and rescues across the country.
Some Significant Cases/Decisions Tried By Randi J. Vladimer
Randi represented Mother in Johnson v. Krebs, a landmark support case from Chester County (West Chester). The Trial Court ruled that client/Mother was not entitled to retroactive support to 2001, even though Father concealed his income for over six years. The decision was ultimately reversed on appeal to the Pennsylvania Superior Court. Also, on appeal, the court further awarded interest and legal fees to Mother, against Father.
She was also counsel in Fitzgerald v. Kemp, a Pennsylvania Superior Court decision, wherein the Pennsylvania Superior Court held that the Delaware County trial court (Media) erred by attributing funds to the father that were not available to him as income but were merely accounts receivables.
Finally, Randi was counsel in a custody case in Delaware County (Media) wherein Father successfully defended his right to custody of his children despite allegations from a psychiatrist and a psychologist that he was sexually abusing his children.
Areas Of Practice
- Child Support
- Spousal Support & Alimony
- Custody & Visitation
- Family Law
- Protection from Abuse
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1987
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1987
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Criminal Law
- Honors: New England Scholar, 1980-1983
- Hobart William Smith College, Geneva, NY
- Johnson v. Krebs, Chester County (West Chester)
- Fitzgerald v. Kemp, Pennsylvania Superior Court
- Lecturer, Divorce 101, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2019 to 2019
- Lecturer, Support 101, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2018 to 2018
- Lecturer, Divorce 101, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2017 to 2017
- Lecturer, Support 101, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2016 to 2016
- Panelist/Team Leader, Various Issues Relating to Family Law, Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court, 2013 to 2019
- Lecturer, War of the Roses Seminar, CAPE, Continuing Legal Education, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 2008 to 2008
- Lecturer, War of the Roses Seminar, CAPE, Continuing Legal Education, West Chester, Pennsylvania, 2007 to 2007
- Lecturer, 10 Hot Issues in Divorce, CAPE, Continuing Legal Education, King of Prussia, 2006 to 2006
- Lecturer, Basics of Divorce and Support Law, Women's Resource Center, Wayne, Pennsylvania, 1994 to 2007
- Lecturer, How to Choose an Attorney in a Family Law Matter, Wayne, Pennsylvania, Women's Resource Center, 2003 to 2003
- Lecturer, How to Choose an Attorney in a Family Law Matter, Wayne, Pennsylvania, Women's Resource Center, 2001 to 2001
Honors and Awards
- Best of the Mainline, Family Law Attorney, Main Line Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Past President, Board of Directors, Women's Resource Center, Wayne, PA
- Volunteer, PALS for Life
- Give a Dog a Bone
Guidance From An Elite Team Of Attorneys
From skillful negotiation to aggressive litigation, we are ready to work for you. Our lawyers will work with you one-on-one to effectively and efficiently navigate the legal system. To schedule a confidential consultation, contact us online or call 610-975-9898.
320 King of Prussia Rd.
Radnor, PA 19087
205 W. Miner St.
West Chester, PA 19382